Monday, October 29, 2007

The word of the day is OVERWHELMED!

That sure is an understatement. These next three weeks are going to be very busy for me. I have a lot of school work to get finished before Thanksgiving break. The biggest thing is the 20-30 page paper due next week for Evangelism and Missions. Though I have so much work to do I'm having trouble finding motivation to do it. I'm setting a goal for myself to finish this paper on Thursday so I can spend this weekend in Savannah! I'll let you know if I reach the goal or not.

This weekend is CBF/GA Fall Convocation in Savannah. They will be recognizing the scholarship recipients, and I will be giving a brief testimony on Sunday night during the worship service. I've got to get working on that too.

Seminary continues to be challenging. Lately I seem to be more challenged in the area of balancing school and home life. When I'm at home school is the last thing I want to think about. Somehow we're going to get through this though. I ask that whoever reads this will pray that God will give me motivation to work on my school work. I'll post again soon!

No comments: