I know I haven't posted in over a month! Things have been busy and honestly I have been putting off the El Salvador post because I've got so munch to say about it. Since El Salvador, I've been to Houston, TX (for CBF General Assembly), Cleveland, GA (4th of July weekend with Ben's family), Cochran, GA (helped my brother move into his new house), Atlanta, GA (Girls night with mother-in-law and sister-in-law), and Wilmington, NC (vacation to the beach).
This weekend is our first weekend home from El Salvador where we don't have anything taking us away from what we need to do. We'll be painting the living room and dining room this weekend.
The El Salvador posting will come soon! In the mean time enjoy looking at the pictures.
1 comment:
Hey sis!!! Hope that ya'll had a blast at the beach! Are you going to come this weekend?! Hope so!!! ...post some pictures of your living room as you go...would love to see it!! :)Love ya!
Post a Comment