Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's Saturday!

It's Saturday and boy am I glad because I get to spend the day with my hubby. I feel like I haven't really seen him in days. He's been working everyday and I've been at home trying to get unpacked and settled in to our new home.

I'm not sure how crazy I am about his new job. He's been called into work the past two nights because the compressors at the plant have not been working properly and it causes some of the production lines to quit working. The good thing about it though is that he gets paid for 4 hrs even if he's only there 10 minutes. We're hoping and praying that a job will come open at the base soon.

We're planning to do some work around the house today. This extreme heat has sure kept our air conditioner running almost all of the time. Ben wants to try to get it working the best he can by sealing off some air ducts and putting insulation around some of the pipes. We found out today that our attic vents aren't working. If we can get those running again it should help cool the house off a little better.

Here's to a good weekend!!

No comments: