As I am getting a taste of the responsibilities of home ownership and looking forward to beginning seminary in a few short days I am overwhelmed with all that I would like to have done before classes begin. Though we moved almost three weeks ago boxes are still taking over our home. We've made progress, but still need to finish unpacking the kitchen, office, and den. My goal is to have the office unpacked before the end of the day.
Georgia is facing a heat wave with temperatures above 100 and the heat index between 110-115. The heat seems to be taking a toll on our AC. It can't hold a steady temperature. We've set the temperature to 77; however, during the heat of the day the thermostat says it is 80 or above inside. We're hoping this is just because of the excessively high temperatures and that nothing is wrong with the AC.
I must get on with the unpacking. Will update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment