Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busyness

I have been trying to learn to take some time and relax, but this has been extremely difficult for me. Lately I have been planning busy days for myself, and I am not sure how to avoid this.

For Example: I got up at 6am yesterday and was at the gym at 6:15. I worked out for about an hour and then came home and showered. I left the house at 8:20 for a Dr.'s appointment at 8:45. My Dr.'s appointment was over about 9:15. Then I ran a couple of errands. I put gas in my car, where I proceeded to get gasoline on my shoes and the ground. Then I went to the Mercer library to return a book and from there to the bank. I was home around 10am. I did some studying, packed my things for a night away from home, ate lunch, and did some "home administrative" stuff. I left home around 1:30 to meet a friend at her house to catch up. I left her house at 3pm and headed to Atlanta to meet with my mentoring coaching partner for dinner at 5pm. We met until about 6:15 and then I went to study with Lauren and Peyton for the NT exam I had today. I finally got to bed around 11:30. It was a long busy day!

Today was not much better. I woke up at 6am to do some last minute studying, took my exam at 9am, went to chapel at 10:45, ate at a scholar/donor luncheon at noon, and then had class at 1:oo. After class I headed home to Macon. My plan for this evening is to head to the gym around 6:30, workout for an hour, come home, shower, and chill out with a book for the rest of the night. We will see how well I do at chilling out tonight!

No comments: