Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Days

The past two days have been pretty good for me. Yesterday I had a good ride to Atlanta and a couple songs really spoke to me and some of the things I've been dealing with lately. They were THE VOICE OF TRUTH by Casting Crowns and ALL YOU GOT by Tait. I've listened to these songs many times before, but yesterday God used them to speak to me in a new way.

Yesterday evening I went to to the gym with Melanie. We walked the track for about an hour and had a good time catching up with one another. It's great to be able to talk to Melanie because we are at similar places in our lives and have so much in common.

I went to the gym this morning and did weights, elliptical, and bike. I've been everyday this week!! WOOHOO!! After the gym I came home and cleaned house because Ben's parents are staying with us tonight. I am looking forward to the visit because they don't make it down here very often. I also got my hair cut this evening and when I got home Ben had dinner ready. It was a nice not to have to worry about what we were going to eat. We had spaghetti, which was simple but good.

In the morning we are going to eat breakfast at J. Christopher's with Ben's parents. And then Ben and I are planning to have some quality time together tomorrow. I think we're going to Milledgeville to see the movie 17 Again, walk around a bit, and then go to The Brick for pizza. I'm looking forward to a good day with my hubby tomorrow!

1 comment:

Battles on the Homefront said...

i miss days with my hubby. I'm glad I will be able to see him next month but it isn't the same as him being home. I'm so ready for this time to be over.

Enjoy your day with Ben. Every marriage deserves days to reconnect.