So I thought I would give this blog thing another try.
My life has been a little crazy lately. I continue to try to figure out how to balance school life, home life, mentoring, and the things I enjoy doing for me!
Friday night we ate dinner with Carson and Jennifer. I enjoyed their company after a long hard day! We played a couple of games including "In a Pickle" and "Compatibility". I'm not sure what I think about "In a Pickle," but "Compatibility is ALWAYS fun!
Saturday we helped with the garage sale at church to raise money for summer mission trips to El Salvador and Boston. We did not have as much response as we had hoped, but I think we still did pretty well. It was fun being around and getting to know people you don't get to spend much time with.
1 comment:
yea!!! Welcome back to the blogging world! I am SO excited! Now I'll be able to know what's going on with you on a more regular basis!! Sorry to hear that you didn't have as much success on your garage sale as hoped...sounds like both of us had disappointing garaging experiences this weekend! :)I have never played compatibility, but "in a Pickle" has been banned from play in our circle of friends...it gets a little too intense! :) lol! Well, Love you sis!!! So glad that you are thinking about blogging again! :)
Post a Comment