Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Much

There is so much going on in my life right now that I can't even begin to tell about everything. My semester is coming to a close. I will officially be finished with my second year of seminary on May 19th. Then a summer of traveling and volunteering will begin. I am a little apprehensive about this summer because I am afraid of having too much time on my hands. I don't like being bored and I don't like for a day to pass without me being productive. I guess I will need to come up with some projects.

Ben heads to Pennsylvania on Tuesday. It is his first time traveling for work. He's a little apprehensive about the flight because he hasn't flown since he was eight years old. While he is away my BFF will be coming to stay with me for a couple of nights. I look forward to her and Reagan coming and getting to spend some quality time with them.

I am continuing to volunteer at hospice. This past Wednesday I visited two patients with my mentor and then attended a funeral. it was a really hot day. After the funeral was over one of the funeral home attendants passed out. I think it was because he got too hot, but I also think he has some heart problems going on too.

That's pretty much all the excitement going on with us.

No comments: